Wednesday, March 15, 2017

JM Product StillLifes

(pic coming soon)
CLICK HERE FOR (JM PRODUCTS)

JMproduct StillLives is where I make conceptual fine art based on art products I have created or want to create. 
It pushes the boundary of what does exist and showcases what I would like to exist and am working to create in the future be properly represented. 

Rep Gallery pic Coming Soon 
Someday, I would like the representing picture above to be a picture of the gallery space I would like to showcase the work in. I would like pictures of each product line in it with thier respected backdrop. I'd like the gallery to be loosely reminiscent of my days in electronics retail and an art summer job I worked in's storefront. It may be a fusion of Drianna's cyrallian Gallery, and a JMst concept convention in Galvan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JoyManifest Links

JoyManifest Albums Manifesting Joy JMPoetry ArtClass